Gold Turns Silver: Bob Gold & Associates Celebrates a Quarter Century of Communications Excellence
The internationally recognized, data-driven public relations and marketing agency, Bob Gold & Associates (BG&A) is thrilled to announce that we recently celebrated 25 years of helping launch and grow nearly 250 clients ranging from hi-tech startups and associations to Fortune 500 companies.
Since our founding in 1997, Bob and his team have established themselves as a premier communications agency for leading hardware and software tech companies alike, expanding far beyond our roots in cable TV to encompass industries including media and entertainment, streaming, IoT, AdTech, enterprise software, blockchain and communication service providers.
“Whether clients are on the upswing or are in trouble, we have stepped up and helped shape their message and meaning to their community,” said President and Founder, Bob Gold. “For a quarter century, we always put our clients’ interests first. Honesty is so rare today. We pride ourselves on pushing back, and not being ‘yes folks.’ It is the only way to ensure their company, brand and reputation meet the future head on.”
We stay relevant in order to propel clients’ businesses forward, providing creative solutions and highly tailored communications programs that deliver meaningful results. This not only includes offering a variety of timely and much-needed services, but also creative services to support rebranding efforts and introduce disruptive technologies.
Current and recent clients include next generation smart home services, NFTs for the metaverse, AI-powered energy management, lab-made cheese, social justice campaigns, streaming channels, and highly touted individual shows.
The company’s proprietary BG&A Insight™ is a unique, data-driven approach to PR and brand management that has helped the firm meet every client’s unique needs by implementing proactive and personalized PR campaigns tackling all five pillars offered in the program.
Bob Gold & Associates has received numerous accolades and awards. Most recently, the firm was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best PR Agencies for 2021. Recently, we have been selected among the Top California Public Relations Firms by DesignRush. The agency was also recognized as a top place to work by Cablefax Magazine in 2019. That same year, Bob Gold was named Communications Professional of the Year by the Los Angeles Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America. Gold was inducted into the Cable TV Pioneers in 2007.
Special Thanks to our friends and partners in the media who have supported and celebrated with us.
- CableFax Daily highlighted our anniversary! When (Bob) Gold Turns Silver – It’s been 25 years since Bob Gold founded his PR and marketing firm Bob Gold & Associates after getting his start in the industry at HBO and Prime Ticket. As a communications pro, he’s had a bird’s-eye view of cable’s transformation during that period. “This is the 1980s all over again—in terms of connected TVs being the new cable system, in terms of bundling that’s coming together. What’s really interesting is that cable was the brand that everyone loved to hate. It was expensive, you had no choice, and it was bad customer service. So direct-to-consumer streaming was like this cure. Nobody hates that cable operator anymore,” he told CFX. That might be a bit of PR wishful thinking, but cable certainly has come a long way from the days of the evil “cable guy.”
- The PRWeek Podcast featured our very own Bob Gold! Longtime agency owner talks about celebrating his film’s quarter-century in business, legendary moments in entertainment communications and sports TV rights.
- Palos Verde Magazine spotlights Bob in the feature story on page 16 — Rolling Hills Resident and Owner Bob Gold & Associates, Celebrates 25 Years in Business and Discovers a New Chapter in his Book of Life
- BG&A Founder Bob Gold reminisces about 2+ decades in cable and telecom with Jeff Baumgartner in a recent Light Reading Podcast
- Stroll Rolling Hills magazine celebrates Rolling Hills resident Bob Gold on the 25th anniversary of Bob Gold & Associates with a treasure trove of photos starting on page 12.