Just In Time For The Holidays — Skypicker Launches The Newest and Most Powerful Airfare Travel Search Engine
Innovative Online Airfare Travel Site Launches —
Results That Won’t Gobble Up Your Budget
Now there’s no need to stress about last minute holiday travel. Airfares may be looking expensive, but one new travel site promises to deliver airfares that are 50 to 90% lower than published fares – Skypicker.
For the first time, U.S. air travelers can gain access to search the globe’s airlines–both major and low-fare carriers–for the best-prices on any itinerary. The site mixes and matches routes from major carriers with regional and low-cost carriers to come up with the most cost-effective routes. Better still, its service comes with a trip completion guarantee!
The launch comes just in time for the holidays, when competition for all airline seats peaks. According to Airlines for America, a trade group for the airline industry, an estimated 25.3 million people will travel during the Thanksgiving season, a 3% rise over 2014.
Skypicker launched in 2012 and went global in 2014. Since then it has experienced a meteoric rise in usage. Now North American travelers can access its easy-to-use, lightning-fast searches of nearly all the world’s airlines across most continents of the world. U.S. flyers can find the most cost-effective routes to domestic and international destinations. Fares and seat availabilities are posted within two hours of their publication by the airlines.
“Today’s discerning traveler requires fast, accurate information on low-cost airfares within a wide range of dates and geographies. For the first time, Americans can discover great hidden opportunities to save money on their air travel and get a guarantee that they can get to their destination, no matter what,” said Skypicker CEO and co-founder Oliver Dlouhý.
Skypicker’s unique technology is based on data collection and a proprietary algorithm that matches low-cost carrier routes with those of major airlines to create new, unique routes leading to significantly cheaper fares.
Whether you’re traveling to Boston for a family reunion or flying to Italy to follow the sun this holiday season, Skypicker will suggest the best and cheapest flight options in real-time, whether a traveler is using a PC, iOS or Android device.
Skypicker provides flyers:
- Lightning-fast, super low-cost airline travel fares within wide date ranges and geographies
- A unique, fun-to-use interactive global map for discovery of wallet-friendly destinations
- The Skypicker Guarantee — A travel completion guarantee is included at no extra charge with every ticket purchased through its site. Should a flight segment be cancelled or delayed, resulting in a missed leg, Skypicker’s multi-lingual customer service representatives will locate and book a new flight segment for the traveler, or issue a refund
- For even greater protection, Skypicker patrons can also opt to buy discounted trip insurance at the time a flight is booked
- Travelers can also buy add-ons such as early boarding, baggage fees and premium seat selection, at the time of booking with many of the participating airlines
By using Skypicker, travelers will have more money to spend on holiday gifts knowing the site has delivered the most economical fare possible.
For logos and screenshots, go to https://us.skypicker.com/content/media
Skypicker is the ultimate money-saving online tool for booking flights. Skypicker’s unique technology is based on data collection and a complex, proprietary algorithm that integrates low-cost flights with major airlines to create new unique routes often 50 to 90% cheaper than published fares.