BG&A is hiring! Open Account Coordinator Position
Bob Gold & Associates, a B2B hi-tech PR firm based in the Riviera Village area of Redondo Beach, is looking for a full-time, energetic and talented Account Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate is a college graduate with a degree in public relations, journalism, marketing or related discipline; will have completed an internship or held a position in a public relations agency; demonstrates comfort with technology-focused subject matter; has excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a small team.
Please e-mail resume and a sample of your writing work to firstname.lastname@example.org
The AC will play a key account support role and must be smart, results-oriented and highly attentive to details. We want someone who can make things happen with the media, develop relationships with clients and provide creative input for agency and client efforts, all while maintaining a good sense of humor.
This is a full time position – minimum of 40 hours per week – starting immediately.
Education level: College graduate with a degree in public relations, journalism, marketing or a related discipline
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
- Monitor and collect coverage for clients, competitors and related industries
- Create weekly and monthly reports for clients
- Create and maintain media lists and editorial calendars
- Assemble and distribute press releases, media kits and other materials
- Manage day-to-day social media efforts
- Degree in Public Relations or previous internship experience
- Desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with very high attention to detail
- Basic understanding of technology and desire to work with technology clients
- Smart, aggressive and creative team player with strong writing skills
- Social media and research experience in a professional capacity preferred
Candidate must possess the ability to express ideas clearly and confidently; demonstrate good writing, social media and research skills; and work effectively in a small, team-oriented environment.